All FEIN Turbo Series Vacuums have these features:
5.8 Gal Dry Capacity and 3.4 Gal Wet Capacity
• Automatic tool on/off start feature turns the vacuum on/off when a connected power tool is switched on/off. In ‘Auto Start’ mode, the vacuum continues to run for 15 seconds to clear the hose after tool is turned off. Also has a ‘Manual’ operation mode.
• Two-stage bypass motor has a sealed fan for dust and debris suction, and a second fan to blow cooling air across the motor.
• Powerful 1100w motor gives a 98.4" static water lift rating, an air flow of 151 cfm and a 66 decibel sound level rating.
• Soft start motor helps prevent tripping circuit breakers.
• Flat top with a retention lip and a flush folding carrying handle.
• Two rear hooks for hose and cord storage, and two rear snap-on holding brackets for accessory storage.
• Crushproof 1-3/8" x 13' long hose has a swivel fitting at each end. The hose fitting turns to lock into the vacuum.
• Suction control tool adapter with a regulating vent to control the amount of suction, especially useful when sanding. The tool adapter also has internal annular rings for attachment to both the FEIN MultiMaster and SuperCut Dust-Free Sanding Kits.
• Flat pleated cartridge filter with a protective holder that allows the filter to be cleaned by tapping out accumulated dust.
• Four swivel casters with 2-1/2" diameter dual wheels for easy mobility and maximum stability. One caster is lockable to prevent vacuum movement.
• Sensors for automatic vacuum shutoff when maximum capacity is reached while wet vacuuming electrically conductive liquids. • Operate on 120v, 15 amp (9 amps for the Vacuum and 6 amps for the ‘Auto Start’ outlet) power through a 16' 14/3 grounded cord. C-CSA-US Listed.
• Compact size, with approximate dimensions of 17-1/4" long x 15" wide x 18-1/2" high (Turbo 1 Series) or 221/2" high (Turbo 2 Series).
• Includes the 1-3/8" x 13' hose, tool adapter with suction control, two snap-on accessory holding brackets, four casters, cartridge filter, fleece filter bag (1 each only) and an illustrated instruction manual.
• Three year parts and labor warranty with online registration.