The #625 CaCl2 Moisture Test Kit is very inexpensive and the price includes the test service.
- Comes in a pack of three kits
- A Must For Every Floor Installation Over Concrete
- Inexpensive and Easy to Use
- The Most Accurate, Widely Accepted Quantitative Method on the Market Today
- Your Best Insurance Against Liability for Installation Failures Due to Moisture
The Calcium Chloride Moisture Test Kit measures the quantity of moisture passing through on and below grade concrete floors (lbs. of moisture over a 1,000 sq. ft. area during a 24 hour period).
The pH Test Kit, included in the Calcium Chloride Test Kit, or the optional PH100 pH Meter, measures the alkalinity of the concrete. The Carpet and Rug Institute, the Resilient Floor Covering Institute and the Canadian Carpet Institute agree that concrete flooring with a surface alkali content of pH 9 or higher must be corrected.
A. A pre-weighed plastic jar with airtight snap lid containing anhydrous calcium chloride.
B. A transparent plastic cover with pre-applied adhesive to secure the plastic cover to the floor in an airtight fashion.
C. A self-addressed pouch to use to return the sample to us if you would like us to do the analysis or confirm your analysis.
D. A one ounce bottle of pH Balanced Testing Fluid.
E. Two pH test strips sealed in a foil pouch.