For any size Floor & Wall Tiles
The patented LASH® (LEVEL - ALIGN - SPACE - HOLD) System is designed for quick installation and reduces costly call backs by insuring that the finished floor surface is lippage-free. This time saving system helps adjust the height of the tiles and evenly holds their edges throughout the curing process of the setting material. Clips and Wedges Sold Separately.
- For any size Floor & Wall Tiles
- The LASH system should only be used with a minimum 1/4” x 3/8” x 1/4” square trowel notch to apply the setting material.
- Levels, Aligns, Spaces and Holds tiles for an even tile installation.
- Simple 2-piece solution virtually eliminates lippage.
- For use with porcelain, ceramic, and all natural stone tiles. Also great for use with tiles of varied thickness.
- Specially designed break-off point on clips for swift removal speeds up installation.
- Prevents tiles from moving during the entire installation.
- Provides narrow, level 1/16" grout line. For thicker grout lines up to 1/4", use with QEP Tile Spacers.
- Wedges are reusable.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer QEP Product Type Ceramic and Stone Tools SKU Q-99730-96