National 3397 10.5-Inch Manual Shot Blaster
- The National 3397 shot blaster has a production capacity of up to 1300 square feet per hour.
- The front swivel casters increase maneuverability and control of the shot blaster.
- The variable speed and self-propelled forward drive system ensures a uniform and consistent surface profile.
- The side slide removable shot screen is easy to access and clean.
- This shot blaster offers an operator friendly advantage of a forward direction blasting movement.
- The newly designed rear facing vacuum port incorporated into the rebound hopper improves air flow.
- At the bottom of the blast housing, a left side base magnet may be removed so that an edge blasting plate can be installed. This accommodates a blasting profile to 1/2 inch of the wall.
Blasting Width 10-1/2"
Max. Height 45-1/2"
Min. Height 41-1/4"
Max. Length 53"
Min. Length 50"
Weight 384 lb
Speed 0-98 ft/min
Blasting Capacity up to 1300 sq.ft./hr
*Power conversion from single phase to three phase
- Additional Information
Manufacturer National Product Type Surface Preparation SKU N-3397