- Progressive Foam Technology (PFT) designed for supreme sound reduction
- Extra fine, cross linked foam for advanced moisture protection and shock absorption
- Excellent for radiant heat floors
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Anti-crush technology for excellent performance and long life
- Includes adhesive strip and 3 in. overlap film for linking multiple rolls
- 2mm thick foam, cushions flooring
- For use under engineered and laminate flooring
- IIC 69, STC 67, Δ 21 (one of the best in the industry)
- 100 sq. ft. roll (43.5in. x 27.5 ft.)
100 sq. ft. roll (43.5in. x 27.5 ft.) 12/cs
- IIC measures sound such as moving furniture and walking
- STC measures sound such as voices and television. Minimum sound rating required by most building codes and architects is 50.
- R-Value is the rating used to measure resistance to heat flow. Values range from 0.2 - 2.1, average being 0.5.
- Δ Delta Rating is the only true measurement of sound reduction from a product (not a floor assembly) in the industry.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Roberts Product Type Underlayment SKU R-70-180