- Dense foam provides excellent sound reduction under engineered and laminate flooring
- Closed cell foam for excellent moisture protection
- Excellent for radiant heat floors
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Anti-crush technology for excellent performance and long life
- 2 mm thick foam, cushions flooring
- Includes adhesive strip and 3 in. overlap film for linking multiple rolls
- IIC 69, STC 66
- 100 sq. ft. per roll (43.5 in. x 27.5 ft.) 12/cs
100 sq. ft. per roll (43.5 in. x 27.5 ft.) 12/cs
- IIC measures sound such as moving furniture and walking
- STC measures sound such as voices and television. Minimum sound rating required by most building codes and architects is 50.
- R-Value is the rating used to measure resistance to heat flow. Values range from 0.2 - 2.1, average being 0.5.
- Δ Delta Rating is the only true measurement of sound reduction from a product (not a floor assembly) in the industry.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Roberts Product Type Underlayment SKU R-70-185-12