The GP Series are designed to prepare concrete floors for topical coatings, overlayments, adhesive floor coverings and will efficiently polish floors to a high gloss shine. Through weight and motor rotation speed optimization, these grinders integrate increased torque and maximum down pressure to tackle the most difficult surface preparation applications.
GP Series Features
- The GP grinder-polisher machines are equipped with a gear-to-gear calibrated counter-rotational tooling matrix. This counter balanced centrifugal centered design maintains a steady and reliable operation; it does not pull to the right or left while working. Therefore, these Grinder and Polishers cause less operator fatigue and increase production rates.
- The GP7 incorporates a 7 HP motor that grinds and polishes using 230 volt, single phase or 230 volt three phase power. It can also operate on smaller Kilowatt generators; minimum 12 kW.
- The removable side weights apply additional head pressure when required. Positioning the weights into pockets located on the handle reduces head pressure and allows the operator easy mobility when loading and unloading.
- Each counter-rotating tooling holder is mounted on a morflex coupler, allowing the tooling to follow the soft contours of the concrete surface. This provides a uniform scratch pattern for coating applications or polishing concrete with surface undulations.
- Used in conjunction with a dust collector, the adjustable stainless steel shroud is easily lowered to create a dust seal. This promotes a dustless operation and increases tooling longevity during dry concrete preparation applications.
- These grinder-polishers include an 11 gallon onboard water tank. When desired, the water dosing system supports wet grinding slurry applications like hard troweled concrete, granite floors and marble surfaces.
- While operating the grinder in its water dosing system mode, the stainless shroud can be easily raised during wet grinding applications or higher grit polishing steps.
- The LED control box incorporates a soft start feature and a variable speed design that minimizes blown circuit breakers. Its forward and reverse function increases tooling productivity through cleaner consumables and more consistent tooling wear.
- Additional Information
Product Type Surface Preparation Condition New Product Type Hardware > Tools > Flooring Tools