The 5700 is the cornerstone of National's scraper fleet. This All Day Battery Ride-On machine powers through an average eight hour day without requiring a battery recharge or electrical cord assistance. The onboard, built-in charging system has the versatility to plug into any outlet. There are no harmful fumes or hazardous bi-products, with the weights out it will fit in residential elevators and it is narrow enough to fit in a 34 inch door; this machine can operate on almost any jobsite!
- This battery powered emissions free scraper operates for 8 - 12 hours on a single charge. National's innovative technology incorporates a series of AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) batteries that charge using an on board charging system powered by 115 volts. This technology provides contractors with 100% power, speed and torque for 90% of the batteries run cycle.
- Different from scrapers that are powered using a hydrostat drive system, National’s 5700 benefits from both the speed and power of a hydraulic drive. This hydraulic design provides the scraper with consistent and continuous torque resulting in more productivity and higher removal rates.
- The adjustable slide plate affords maximum versatility in blade settings. Operating in conjunction with the adjustable slide plate, the swivel head action of the blade holder assures the scraper continuous blade contact with the floor.
- The precise hydraulic steering system enables tight maneuvering and a zero turn radius.
- For safety, the scraper is equipped with an automatic kill switch. It will not function without a person in the operator seat.
- At an empty weight of less than 2100 lb., the compact design enables this scraper to fit through standard door frames and most residential and commercial elevators.
- The ergonomic design is comprised of moveable foot pegs and an adjustable seat; this corrects the operator's position to provide optimal comfort and line of sight.
- The industry's largest selection of scraper blades, including our patented line, is always in stock and available. These blades are constructed and gaged at a specific Rockwell hardness, ensuring maximum production rates and longevity. National's patented carbide blades are engineered for the toughest ceramic and hardwood removal applications.
- The machine is equipped with easily accessible fork lift slots and non-marking tires.
- Patent No. 6,813,834 - 7,562,412 -7,082,686
Hydraulic Slide Plate
The industry’s first, this cutting head slide plate assembly is now available with hydraulic operation. Adjust the height of the slide plate using the hydraulic hand control for precise angle adjustment of the cutting head.
- Increases productivity by over 20%
- No need to dismount the machine
- No lifting and no manual labor required to adjust plate height
- Adds 200 pounds of weight to the front of the machine where it is most effective
- Available as an option on new ride-on machines or as a kit for existing ride-on machines
Included with the 5700
- 7050-6: 6” Cutting Head
- 7050-12: 12” Cutting Head
- 6277: 12” .094 Bevel Up Self-Scoring Blade
- 6284: 12” .094 Heavy Duty Blade
- 6285: 6” .094 Heavy Duty Blade
- 6286: 10” .094 Heavy Duty Blade
- 7079-2: 2” Angle Shank with Carbide Tip
- 5110-100: Front Wheel Assembly
- 74854: Weight, 37 lb (10) (Front)
- 1009: Safety Glasses
- 73507-1: 7 foot 12 gauge Extension Cord
- 70549: Wrench
- Instruction Manual
Prefloor Distributors recommends adding these accessories to your order, so you can stay in the work longer.
Part # Details 6284 3" x 12" Heavy Duty Blade 6258 3" x 12" Bevel Up Self-Scoring Blade 7079-2 2" x 6" Angle Shank with Carbide Tip Standard Metric Width* 24.5" 62 cm Height 50.5" 128 cm Length* 54" 149 cm Weight 2,244 lb 1,017.9 kg Removable Weight 185 lb front 83.9 kg front Weight (machine only) 2,059 lb 933.9 kg Speed up to 120 ft/min, 160 ft/min for HS up to 36.6 m/m, 48.8 m/min for HS Voltage 115/230 Frequency 60/50 Hz
Meets the requirements of the Machine Directive 2006/42/EC and EMC Directive 2004/108/EC. It is CE marked.
*Measurements are without tooling attached
- Additional Information
Product Type Rip Up Tools Condition New Product Type Hardware > Tools > Flooring Tools