Reliable, durable and professional finishes are hallmarks of National’s 92450. More than a grinder, it removes tough coatings, skillfully profiles concrete for new coatings and flawlessly polishes concrete to a mirror finish. Our HexFlex driver technology produces consistent and uniform results with all types of diamond tooling.
- This propane powered grinder and high-speed polishing system sets the standard for commercial reliability, durability and professional finishing.
- The machine is loaded with a 12-volt onboard battery, electric starter and a 9 gallon (34 liter) onboard water supply.
- The internal “above pad” water dosing system enables floor wetting and prevents wetting walls and merchandise.
- The filters are easily accessible for quick maintenance.
- This system efficiently prepares concrete for coatings, dye stains, densifiers and polishes to a 3500 high gloss shine.
- The side port dust ejection hose attachment enables easy dust collection when ran dry.
- Designed to be used in conjunction with National's 3409 dust collector in "dry" grind applications.
- A seven-gauge metal construction houses the media container with an applied hammer tone powder coat finish.
- The 135 pounds of removable weights combined with the machine provide up to 500 pounds of down pressure.
- Additional Information
Product Type Surface Preparation Condition New Product Type Hardware > Tools > Flooring Tools