DetailsHeavy Duty Hydraulic Gladiator®The heavier and more powerful big brother of the 6280 Commander, this heavy duty, hydraulically driven forward and reverse self-propelled walk behind scraper is designed to efficiently remove both soft and hard goods. Engineered with more torque, the 6280HD Commander plows through most floor covering and substrate material. The features of this machine reduce operator fatigue while optimizing time and labor savings to complete jobs swiftly and economically. It is ideal for use in confined spaces such as bathrooms, freezers and electrical utility rooms.
Included with the 6280HD Gladiator
- 7050-200: 3" X 6" Premium High Tempered Blade
- 7050-202: 3" X 10" Premium High TemperedBlade
- 6255-BU: 4" X 6" Bevel Up Self-Scoring Blade
- 6276-BU 3" X 10" Bevel Up Self-Scoring Blade
- 6258: 3" X 12" Bevel Up Self-Scoring Blade
- 7050-203: 3" X 12" Premium High TemperedBlade
- 7050-204: 3" X 14" Premium High TemperedBlade
- 7280-2B: 22o Angle Attachment
- 7280-2C: 30o Angle Attachment
- 7280-6: 6" Cutting Head
- 7280-10: 10" Cutting Head
- 7280-12: 12" Cutting Head
- 7280-12RBH: 12" Razor Blade Head
- 7280-14: 14" Cutting Head
- 7281-2: 2" Carbide Shank
- 7281-6: 6" Carbide Shank
- 368-12J: 12" Razor/Scraper Blade (10pk)
- 7280-4: Retainer Cap Assembly
- 6280HD-250: Transport Wheel Assembly
- 6280-401B: 7/32 T-Handle Wrench
- Instruction Manual
- The 6280HD Commander is designed for both the fast and efficient removal of soft goods (carpet, glues, mastic, VCT, VAT and most industry adhesives) as well as tough industrial removal of hard goods (most ceramics, various hardwoods, motor mixes and mud baths). It’s patented hydraulic drive operates in both forward and reverse positions providing industry leading operator comfort, ease of use and increased production. Adding to its overall functionality is the ability to quickly adjust head torque by utilizing the easy access variable speed control.
- The standard swivel head attachment in conjunction with the accelerated RPM oscillating cutting head insures efficient removal through the most difficult material. The swivel head attachment provides 100% consistent surface contact regardless of the demolition material and promotes blade longevity.
- The 360 degree ergonomically designed hand grips insure operator comfort regardless of handle position. Simply apply light pressure to move forward and pull back for reverse. The more pressure you apply the faster you go!
- The 6280HD Commander incorporates a six position adjustable handle that enables the operator to work under counters, in utility rooms and other confined areas. The adjustable handle can be collapsed toward the front of the scraper to save space when transporting from one job site to the next.
- Self-cleaning industrial-grade traction wheels disengage for loading and unloading.
- Operates at a low decibel rating for occupied spaces such as hospitals, schools, offices and government facilities.
- 78 pounds of front weight down pressure works in tandem with the adjustable, counter-balanced, slide-weight system. These apply additional pressure to the scraper head as desired. However, if the job calls for added traction, slide the side weights back to apply more weight over the travel wheels.
- Industrial motor equipped with a thermal-overload protection circuit breaker cord to eliminate unnecessary strain and motor over-excursion.
- Patent No. 6,135,566 – 6,587,931 – 6,609,762 – DE 601 30 811
Prefloor Distributors recommends adding these accessories to your order, so you can stay in the work longer.
Part # Details 7050-202 3" x 10" Premium High Tempered Blade 6258 3" x 12" Bevel Up Self-Scoring Blade 7281-12 4" x 2" Angle Shank with Carbide Tip Standard Metric Width 17.75" 45 cm Max. Height 46.75" 119 cm Min. Height (handle folded) 29.75" 76 cm Max. Length (handle extended) 49.5" 126 cm Min. Length (handle folded) 29.5" 75 cm Weight 490 lb 222.3 kg Removable Weight 78 lb front, 43 lb side 35.4 kg front, 19.5 kg side Weight (machine only) 369 lb 167.4 kg Speed up to 30 ft/min 9.1 m/min RPM 1725/1438 Voltage 115/230 Frequency 60/50 Hz HP 1.5 1.12 kW Amps (full load) 14.7/10.5**Please note that this machine must be shipped to a commercial address or additional charges may incur.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer National Product Type Rip Up Tools SKU N-6280HD-com