Propane Powered Floor Removal Machine
This propane powered scraper sets the operational standard for high removal rates. Different from scrapers that are powered using a hydrostat drive system, National's 5625 benefits from both the speed and power of a hydraulic drive. This hydraulic design provides the scraper with consistent and continuous torque resulting in more productivity and higher removal rates.
Included with the 5625
- 7050-6: 6” Cutting Head
- 7050-12: 12” Cutting Head
- 6277: 12” .094 Bevel Up Self-Scoring Blade
- 6284: 12” .094 Heavy Duty Blade
- 6285: 6” .094 Heavy Duty Blade
- 6286: 10” .094 Heavy Duty Blade
- 7079-2: 2” Angle Shank with Carbide Tip
- 5110-100: Front Wheel Assembly
- 74854: Weight, 37 lb (10) (Front)
- 5110-404: Weight, 75 lb (1) (Rear)
- 70549: Wrench
- 7050-P: Propane Tanks (2)
- 75007: CO Detector (2)
- 75008: Clip (2)
- 5700-88: Hour Meter
- 75005: Fire Extinguisher
- 1009: Safety Glasses
- Instruction Manual
- The 25 HP, liquid cooled Kawasaki engine, is reengineered with National’s exclusive catalytic design; granting the lowest emissions in the industry. Each machine is individually load tested for emission certification and submitted through a rigorous quality assurance program.
- The adjustable slide plate affords maximum versatility in blade settings. Operating in conjunction with the adjustable slide plate, the swivel head action of the blade holder assures the scraper continuous blade contact with the floor.
- The compact design enables this scraper to fit through standard door frames and most passenger and freight elevators. The ergonomic design is comprised of moveable foot pegs and an adjustable seat; this corrects the operator’s position to provide optimal comfort and line of sight.
- The precise hydraulic steering system enables tight maneuvering and a zero turn radius.
- For safety, the scraper is equipped with an automatic kill switch. It will not function without a person in the operator seat.
- The industry’s largest selection of scraper blades, including our patented line, is always in stock and available. These blades are constructed and gaged at a specific Rockwell hardness, ensuring maximum production rates and longevity. National’s patented carbide blades are engineered for the toughest ceramic and hardwood removal applications.
- The machine is accompanied with a start-up package including front travel wheels assorted flat & self-scoring scraper blades and National’s patented carbide angle shanks.
- Includes two propane tanks.
- Equipped with non-marking tires.
- There is a one (1) year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor.
- Patent No. 6,813,834 – 7,562,412 – 7,082,686
Hydraulic Slide Plate
The industry’s first, this cutting head slide plate assembly is now available with hydraulic operation. Adjust the height of the slide plate using the hydraulic hand control for precise angle adjustment of the cutting head.
- Increases productivity by over 20%
- No need to dismount the machine
- No lifting and no manual labor required to adjust plate height
- Adds 200 pounds of weight to the front of the machine where it is most effective
- Available as an option on new ride-on machines or as a kit for existing ride-on machines
Prefloor Distributors recommends adding these accessories to your order, so you can stay in the work longer.
Part # Details 6284 3" x 12" Heavy Duty Blade 6258 3" x 12" Bevel Up Self-Scoring Blade 7079-2
2" x 6" Angle Shank with Carbide Tip
**Please note that this machine must be shipped to a commercial address or additional charges may incur.
- Additional Information
Product Type Rip Up Tools Condition New Product Type Hardware > Tools > Flooring Tools