550, Adjustable Handle, 115 V
550-W, Adjustable Handle, 230 V
The accelerated rpm orbital cutting action provides an efficient and operator friendly work atmosphere. Ideal forlight industrial, residential and DIY markets the 550 removes most light weight floor coverings to include carpet, glues & adhesives, VCT and residential grade ceramics (utilizing the patented 552 carbide tip cutting shank - included). The adjustable AOA (Angle of Approach) permits the 550 to work efficiency on wood substrates as wellas concrete.
INCLUDED WITH THE 550
Start-up blade package, standard scraper blades and National's patented carbide angle shank. This technology provides removal versatility that far exceeds other models on the market.
- 147: 4" x 6" standard Blade
- 7050-202: 3" x 10" Blade
- 130-S: 3" x 10" Blade with Slots
- 6285: 3" x 6" heavy Duty Blade
- 552: 4" x 2" Angle Shank with carbide Tip
- 551: Angle Shank Holder
- 6280-401B: 7/32 t-handle wrench
- Works on most common substrates.
- The AOA (Angle of Approach) adjustment permits the operator to position the pitch of the blade from a shallow angle to a steeper more aggressive cut.
- No additional muscling through the material. the simple to use wheel functionprovides for fast and operator friendly adjustments in seconds increasing the cutting potency of the 550.
- The oscillatory action rotates the cutting blade at an accelerated rpm. This efficiency cuts through multiple floor cover materials over numerous substrates. The oscillatory action extends blade life and minimizes maintenance.additionally, the oscillatory blade action generates less vibration providing an ergonomic operator friendly worksurroundings.
- The ergonomically positioned lift points enable one person to simply load and unload in addition to carrying up or down a flight of stairs.
- Working in conjunction with a designed heavy duty shaft, the reliable 1hp motor provides the force necessary to get rid of tough applications including light to medium grade hardwoods and residential ceramics.
- The user friendly style permits the 550 to quickly and simply condense to a transport size friendly to any size vehicle.
- The industrial engineered handle encompasses a weld power box that forestalls potential electrical injurythroughout operation and mobilization.
- The removable front weight provides the flexibility to customise the 550 per application. Add the front weight forincreased cutting head down pressure and remove for easier less aggressive applications.
- The strategically positioned foot bar provides the operator with increased leverage to glide through the material. Utilizing the foot bar additionally reduces back stress and overall operator fatigue.
- Operating at decimal ratings below business and safety standards, the 550 is free to operate in occupied areasusually restricted to evenings and weekends (schools, hospital, nursing homes and workplace buildings).
National is the industry’s leading manufacturer and provider of scraping blades and patented designed shanks.designed for specific removal application, the tempered steel rockwell various based on equipment down pressure, subgrade and demolition material. Hosting the largest selection and domestic inventory the perfect bladeis always simply a telephone call away. every 550 is delivered with a start-up kit that features numerous scraping blades, our patented 552 carbide tipped angle shank with holder, necessary tools and electrical cord. Out of the box and straight to the task site!
There is a one (1) year manufacturer’s warranty on components and labor.
National Recommends adding these accessories to your order, so you can stay in the work longer.
Part # Details 147 4" x 6" Standard Blade 6255-BU 4" x 6" Beveled Up Self-Scoring Blade 552 4" x 2" Angle Shank with Carbide Tip Standard Metric Width 17.75" 45 cm Max. Height with handle 42.5" 108 cm Height without handle 21" 53 cm Max. Length 32.5" 83 cm Weight 123 lb 55.8 kg Removable Weight 44 lb 20 kg Weight (machine only) 79 lb 35.8 kg Speed Manual RPM 1725 Voltage 115/230 Frequency 60 Hz/ 50 Hz HP 1 .746 kW Amps (full load) 14/7
**Please note that this machine must be shipped to a commercial address or additional charges may incur.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer National Product Type Rip Up Tools SKU N-550