Description & Specifications
The Bullet Vinyl Glider is a straight-edge, measuring tool, and rotary cutter in one! Lengthwise cuts on vinyl planks can be a tedious task, especially with thick luxury vinyl. The Bullet Vinyl Glider makes a quick, precise score on a variety of LVT and LVP sizes with its adjustable fence system. *Cutting unapproved materials will void warranty.
Why buy Bullet Tools? We are the original shear, hand-built in 1998. Our family-owned and operated company was built from the ground up. Many have tried to replicate our tools, but no one replicates our quality. Hand-picked, engineer-tested materials mean our tools last. The 1-year warranty is truly Bullet Proof with manufacturing and customer service still entirely in the USA. Unlike the big retailers, we take a personal interest in your service and repair.
- Put your plank between the two Teflon-coated runners
- Slide the adjustable end block (black) against your board.
- Adjust the blade receiver (gold) to align the center mark with your cut
- Lock in place by pushing down on the lock lever
- Extend the blade by turning the comfort grip knob clockwise
- Push the tool down the length of the plank, pressing firmly on the knob for a smooth, straight score
- Easily snap along the score
- No Dust – Fast cleanup, work inside
- No Noise – Work early or late
- No Electricity – Easy setup, environmentally friendly
- Save Time – Safely cut where you work
- Rotary blade makes score-and-snap cuts on vinyl flooring
- Adjustable depth blade cuts vinyl from .080″ to .325″ thick
- Locking blade receiver aligns on rulers for precision width cuts
- Adjustable fence holds vinyl planks in place for perfectly straight scores
- Flexible steel rails allow specific pressures for cutting different materials
- Angled Teflon-coated runners keep planks in place
- Built-in rulers, inch and mm
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- 1-Year Warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Cuts as deep as .080″ (2mm)
- Cuts vinyl planks or tiles up to 9.5″ wide
- Cuts vinyl planks or tiles between .080″(2mm) and .25″(6mm) thick
- Uses 28mm Rotary Blades (Item: 2095B)
- Additional Information
Product Type Hardwood Tools Condition New Product Type Hardware > Tools > Flooring Tools