MK Scarifiers have been designed to leave a clean, textured or rough finish on any type of concrete or asphalt surface. Drums are available to provide cleaning, texturing, leveling, grooving and paint removal. The unique engage/disengage lever allows the operator to raise and lower the drum without losing the depth setting. Drums are interchangeable and provide for fast and easy changeover.
- Designed for scarifying, roughening, planing, leveling, smoothing, or creating grooves in concrete surfaces
- Can be used to remove paint or coatings, and to clean and prepare concrete surfaces prior to coating, re-coating, and floor covering installation
- Rugged sand casting and heavy gauge steel construction
- Precision adjustable depth control
- Engage/disengage lever allows operator to raise and lower the cutter drum without changing depth setting
- Quick-change drum
- Depending on cutting wheel style, production rate varies from 350 to 500 square feet per hour for a 1/8-inch removal depth
- One-year limited warranty
Engine* Honda GX270 Drum Dimensions (Dia. x L) 6” x 8” Drum weight 30 lbs Weight (w/ drum) 170 lbs LxWxH 23” x 20” x 43”* Engine power ratings are calculated by the individual engine manufacturer and the rating method may vary among engine manufacturers. MK Diamond Products makes no claim, representation or warranty as to the power rating of the engine on this equipment and disclaims any responsibility or liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to the accuracy or the engine power rating. Users are advised to consult the engine manufacturer’s owners manual and website for specific information regarding the engine power rating.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MK Diamond Product Type Surface Preparation SKU MK-SG-9