The 10-56 Longneck plus 6" jamb Saw features a distinctive 1-1/2" vacuum port for dust containment and an oversized back plate for further stability. The 1100 watt, 7500 RPMS industrial grade motor provides the required power for any job. This jamb saw is additionally equipped with a 6-3/16 in., 36-tooth carbide tip blade designed to simply cut door jambs, trim and molding for installation of recent floors. additionally enclosed is a high performance masonry blade that simply cuts through brick and cement block. The Longneck plus is equipped with an adjustable cutting depth guide to prevent cutting into plaster or wall board when trimming and the cutting height is adjustable from flush to 1-1/16 in.. It's designed to cut full inside corners in molding up to 1/2 in. thick and doors as thick as 1-3/4 inches can be undercut while not removing. Includes a custom molded carrying case with metal clips for storage and portability.
- Extended "tail" for optimum leverage against torque
- Powerful, 1100 watt industrial grade power unit, 120 V
- Convenient 1-1/2" vacuum port for optimum dust containment
- Adjustable cutting depth guide prevents cutting into plaster or wall board when trimming base boards
- Precision height adjustment from "flush" to 1-1/16"
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Roberts Product Type Hardwood Tools SKU R-10-56