Plank and Tile Cutters These cutters are excellent for:
- Resilient plank and tile (No. 1205-12 cuts up to 12" wide.)
- Engineered wood / laminate (No. 1205-12 cuts up to 12" wide.)
- Luxury Vinyl Tile (lvt) (No. 1205-24 cuts up to 24" wide.)
- Carpet tile (No. 1205-36 cuts up to 36" wide.)
These cutters can be used on virtually any flooring material up to 5/8" thick. They save time and eliminate dust, noise and saw blade expense when cutting laminate or wood products. When used on carpet tile, they also save time, blade expense and prevent knife blade cuts when using with a straight edge. The No. 1205-12 12" Cutter is best for plank flooring and smaller floor tiles. The Nos. 1205-24 24" and 1205-36 36" Cutters are best for larger flooring tiles. Materials that can be cut include laminate, solid and engineered hardwood, Luxury Vinyl Tile (lvt), Solid Vinyl Tile (svt), Vinyl Composition Tile (vct), cork, rubber and carpet tiles. All 1205 Series Cutters have these features:
- Available in three cutting sizes: 12", 24" and 36" wide, each with a 5/8" thickness capacity.
- Blade bar assembly that rides on 1" diameter alloy steel guide pins over brass bushings for long life with a locking mechanism for safety and easier transport and a spring return.
- Precision ground alloy steel blade that cuts against a replaceable and reversible plastic anvil.
- Included with the Nos. 1205-24 24" and 1205-36 36" Cutters are two back gauges to allow cutting of repeatable lengths for use as decorative feature strips. (Back gauges are available as an option for use with the No. 1205-12 12" Cutter). When not in use, the two back gauges can be mounted on the underside of each cutter for storage.
- A 22" long cutting scale that can be mounted on either the right or left side of the cutting table secured in place by two pins and a knob screw from beneath. • A 45°/90° Combination Gauge that can be used on either side of the cutting table and held in place by a thumb screw.
- The No. 1205-12 12" Cutter has an adjustable length (21"– 36") steel handle that mounts on either the right or left side of the cutter.
- The Nos. 1205-24 24" and 1205-36 36" Cutters have a 7/8" diameter chrome plated steel handle that allows two hand use for hard to cut materials like carpet tile.
- Additional Information
Product Type Hardwood Tools Condition New Product Type Hardware > Tools > Flooring Tools